iTero 3D Scanner
What is iTero?
The iTero 3D scanner takes detailed 3D impressions of your bite. It allows us to adjust your Invisalign treatment in real-time, store data digitally, and show your expected results.
The iTero 3D Process
Using the iTero 3D scanner, we take a complete 3D scan of your mouth. We project this image for you on the iTero screen to show you what your smile currently looks like from all angles. We then use iTero's Smile Simulator to show you a complete 3D rendering of what your smile could look like at the end of treatment. Your scans are also used to create your custom aligners.
How It Works
The iTero 3D scanner enables our doctors to take a 3D digital scan of your teeth and bite, make adjustments in real time, and transmit the file for processing. We use the iTero 3D Scanner to create natural-looking restorations (for crowns, bridges, and veneers) and for patients who are being treated with Invisalign.
Benefits of The iTero 3D Scanner
- Faster than traditional putty impressions
- Fewer errors and repeat appointments
- Helps to prevent fit issues
- Helpful for patients with a sensitive gag reflex
- Less messy patient experience
New Patients Always Welcome
Looking for a dentist in Antigonish? We're happily accepting new patients at our dental clinic! Contact us to get started today.Request Appointment
LocationAntigonish Family Dentistry
- Monday:08:00 am - 05:30 pm
- Tuesday:08:00 am - 05:30 pm
- Wednesday:08:00 am - 05:30 pm
- Thursday:08:00 am - 05:30 pm
- Friday:08:00 am - 04:30 pm
We can accommodate patients that want later appointments.